When the lazy days of summer roll around, we all tend to get a little more laid back in everything we do. Unfortunately, this sometimes includes caring for our skin. We can get lazy and forget to use our products regularly, skip the sunscreen and even opt to not wear foundation at all.
Wouldn’t it make sense to use a product that combines makeup, sunscreen and anti-aging products in one? We thought it did which is why Dr. Beckman formulated a tinted hydrating complex. This product will help you kill two (or 3!) birds with one stone! Theraderm Tinted Hydrating Complex is tinted to perfection in a single color that adjusts automatically to your skin tone.
Not only does it contain broad-spectrum sun protection with an SPF 30 to prevent sun damage, but it also contains an anti-aging peptide to help keep skin looking younger. Who could want more than that?
Why Tinted Hydrating Complex?
- Provides broad-spectrum UV protection.
- Zinc oxide and Titanium dioxide provide sun protection while calming skin.
- Contains Acetyl hexapeptide-8 to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Perfect alternative to heavy foundations.
- Helps your skin looknatural and fresh because it allows you to apply less makeup.
- Evens out skin tone to give you a dewy complexion while still providing sun protection.
- Will give you a sun-kissed look with a hint of sheer color..
- Great for concealing hyperpigmentation, acne and age spots.
- Makes life easier by combining 3 products into 1.
While tinted hydrators can take an extra steps out of your routine, make sure you do not sacrifice quality. You don’t want to put your skin in jeopardy simply to eliminate one step from your routine. Choose a brand you can trust. One that has been trusted by physicians for more than 20 years. Theraderm Tinted Hydrating Complex with SPF 30+ will be your go-to product this summer.