The Difference Between Theraderm Eternox® Peptide Crème and Peptide Repair Eye Crème
The people at Therapon know that when we face the mirror, we’re confronted with the undeniable and seemingly inevitable effects of time. That’s why they’ve produced Theraderm products that not only stop the aging process, but actually reverse it.
Both Theraderm Eternox® Peptide Crème and Theraderm Peptide Repair Eye Crème are fully capable of achieving this goal, but many don’t understand what each one specifically does and why they are different. Thankfully, we’ve got the answers you’re looking for.
The Eternox® Peptide Crème is the most potent anti-aging product Theraderm has to offer. This is because it contains 3 powerful peptides that specifically focus on:
- Stimulating the repair of skin matrix collagen
- Eradicating wrinkles by restoring youthful thickness to the skin dermis itself
The Peptide Repair Eye Crème has only 2 of the powerful peptides found in the Eternox® Peptide Crème, but it was designed to be used on the entire surface of the skin on the eyelid to:
- Reduce laxity
- Restore a younger look to the eyes
- Are similar in power
- Can be used on the eyelids or over the entire face and neck for excellent results
- Are tailored to your specific needs