I just love this picture of a full figured woman, looking gorgeous, radiant and self confidant–It makes me smile, how about you? What comes to your mind when you see a picture like this? Is she beautiful? Fat? Overweight? Ugly? or Attractive? Being a Real Beauty Brand Ambassador for Therapon has really gotten me thinking about beauty, more specifically about what Real Beauty is? How do you define it? What does it look like? What does it feel like? So I sat down and really thought about it and here’s what I came up with:
- Real Beauty is being exactly who you are and never apologizing for it
- Real Beauty is loving yourself flaws and all!
- Real Beauty is being honest with yourself, no matter how painful it is
- Real Beauty is loving your body, no matter how imperfect it is
- Real Beauty is about embracing your curves
- Real Beauty is looking in the mirror and smiling about what you see
- Real Beauty is not a size, it’s an attitude
- Real Beauty is feeling sexy from the inside out
- Real Beauty is about seeing the beautiful things in others and telling them
- Real Beauty is a glow and sparkle
- Real Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
- Real Beauty is strong, durable and resilient
- Real Beauty is how a husband looks at his wife on their wedding day
- Real Beauty is not sugar coated, it’s the honest raw real deal
- Real Beauty is who you really are without make-up, hair color and cosmetic enhancements
- Real Beauty is about how gorgeous you look first thing in the morning in your flannel pajamas
- Real Beauty is walking around with self confidence but not with an attitude
Real Beauty is. . . . . .
Now it’s your turn, join the conversation and tell us how you define Real Beauty. I am hoping that we can get a wonderful list going that we can all learn from and that can lift us up and make us feel even more beautiful and special.
Have a Beauty-Full Day!