Peptides are definitely the latest “buzz word” in the skin care industry. But do you know what makes them so important in your skin care routine?
When our collagen breaks down, short segments of amino acids are formed. These are the tiny proteins and active molecules known as peptides. These peptides send a message that collagen has been lost and your body needs to generate more. As we age – this process begins to slow down. This is where peptides in skin care come into play.
When peptides (like those in Eternox Peptide Crème, Peptide Repair Eye Crème and Anti-Aging Lip Complex) are applied topically, your skin thinks they are present due to a collagen break down and triggers your body to manufacture more collagen!
What does this mean? Plumper, healthier looking skin AND a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles! Additional collagen also strengthens the matrix of the skin which tightens the skin reducing laxity and sagging skin.
Theraderm offers a full line of peptide-infused, anti-aging products to help you look your very best:
- Packed with 3 peptides that work together in different ways to combat signs of aging:
- Soluble Keratin Peptide: Stimulates production of new cells firming skin which strengthens the dermal matrix.
- Argireline™: Mimics the effect of Botox® by softening lines caused by expression
- Matrixyl: Stimulates collagen synthesis and skin repair reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Light-weight. Can be used in addition to your moisturizer without feeling too heavy. Also perfect for those who are mid-life hormonal and need anti-aging products, but not a heavy moisturizer.
- Protects what you’ve already invested in your skin.
- Contains Soluble Keratin Peptide which strengthens the dermal matrix. With a healthier matrix, capillaries and veins are naturally camouflaged, masking dark circles!
- A unique blend of botanicals help alleviate puffiness.
- Oil-free so it doesn’t clog sensitive pores on the eye lids causing millia.
- Put a jar in the refrigerator for use in the morning for additional refreshment!
- Avocado oil hydrates lips that do not have any oil glands of their own. Use throughout the day as a gloss and watch those lips plump up – without that odd, tingling feeling!
- Contains the peptide Matrixyl which helps with those annoying lip lines. This is particularly true when AALC is used as a treatment before bed.
Do yourself a favor – add peptides to your skin care routine and erase fine lines and wrinkles once and for all!