If you feel like your skin is sticky and shiny forcing to you constantly carry around those powdered pieces of tissue paper, you probably have oily skin.
14 Things Only a Person With Oily Skin Can Understand:
1. Oily skin is a year around thing.
Not the summer, not just winter -- ALL YEAR.
2. Even though your skin is oily, it still needs a moisturizer.
What is up with this? How could oily skin possibly need a moisturizer?
3. Your skin is always shiny.
Not glowing, not dewy, shiny and slick.
4. Some days when you wake up, you look like someone rubbed cooking oil on your T-zone.
But you know they didn’t. It’s just oily skin.
5. You feel like your pores are the size of craters.
Which probably explains why so much oil leaks out.
6. You don’t even want to know how much money you’ve spent on products.
The oil-free ones, of course.
7. You’ve been known to wash your face in public places.
You’ve got to get that oil slick off your face somehow.
8. You can’t the times you’ve really wanted to wash your face in public, but didn’t.
It’s staggering and no one would believe you anyway.
9. You breakout right before every big life event.
No seriously, Every time.
10. Two words you hate to hear: camera flash.
You know what those photos are going to look like.
11. You wonder if your skin will ever know you are 20 years past your teens.
Why are you still breaking out at 38?
12. You have your dermatologist and esthetician on speed dial.
Never know when an emergency is going to pop up. LIterally.
13. You’ve tried every weird mask known to mankind.
No matter the color/odor/texture, you’ve had it on your face -- at least once!
14. But in the end, you know you’ll get the last laugh as your skin will not age as quickly as your friends with drier skin.
It may take 40 years to get revenge - but you do!