Hallelujah! The weather is warm and it’s time to peel off some layers! Your skin will be so happy to breath again and catch a bit of Vitamin D, naturally! Before you pull out those skin-baring styles, make sure your skin is dewy and glowing!
Recipe for sexy summer skin:
- Exfoliate your entire body with a mixture of sugar and water (mixed to the consistency of a paste). Concentrate on the feet, knees and elbows.
- Carefully slather on the sunless tanner. Do your research on this one, read reviews and learn which product is the best for your skin tone. Orange skin is not sexy, so do it right- it may take several applications over the course of a few days to get the right shade of tan.
- After your showers, apply lotion so that your skin looks dewy and any ashy skin is moisturized.
- Drink your water! Hydrate from the inside out.
- Use sunscreen when you are in the sun so you don’t wrinkle, spot or damage your skin in any way.
- For a special night out, add a little shimmer to your shoulders for an ultra sexy look!
- If you are wearing a low-cut top, highlight the clavicle and the tops of your breasts.
Don’t forget the deodorant, which is absolutely essential for sleeveless styles, and the pretty pedi for the cute open-toed sandals you’ll be wearing!
What is your favorite warm weather item to wear?