Typically when you think of Extreme Dry Skin Therapy, you think winter. However – this amazing product is also very useful in the summer!
Did you know Extreme contains 20% superfine lanolin? Pure Lanolin is a powerful, natural moisturizer that can promote the smoothness and translucency associated with healthy, youthful skin. Derived from the wool of sheep, lanolin is remarkably close to our own natural skin oils. It is perfect for use on dry skin.
Who should be using Extreme Dry Skin Therapy? Glad you asked! We have compiled a list below:
- People who have dry, dehydrated skin. Extreme will help repair fissures (think deep cracks on your heels) that have become inflamed
- Healthcare, childcare and food service employees. With the frequent hand-washing that is typically required in these industries, dry skin is inevitable. The lanolin will act as a barrier to keep moisture from being drawn out, yet still allowing skin to breathe.
- Chemotherapy and/or radiation cancer treatment patients. Oil in the skin is lost during chemotherapy, because lanolin so closely resembles the oils in our skin, most patients experience immediate relief! You could also apply it to dry lips.
- Anyone who works or plays outdoors. The sun evaporates the moisture from our skin so those who spend a lot of time outdoors would benefit greatly from Extreme Dry Skin Therapy. Think gardeners, athletes, fishermen, hunters, boating, water-skiing….the list is endless!
- Don’t forget the men in your life! Construction workers, landscapers and mechanics are known to have rough, dry skin. This is the perfect solution for them!
- People who struggle with eczema. The lanolin is very soothing and relieves the itchiness and redness associated with this skin condition
So you can see why we think this product is so wonderful and perfect for year round use! Head over to therapon.com to check it out!