As we look at ourselves in the mirror, one of the first things we notice is our eyes.
Even after we look away, the image of dark circles, puffiness and thin, not-so-youthful, skin around the eyes remains in the back of our minds. You can try to hide these circles under concealer or cover them up with makeup, but those products don’t solve the real problem.
To solve the issue, we must first look at what causes dark circles under the eyes. These circles can be caused by:
- Fatigue and lack of sleep
- A person’s genetics effect thickness/thinness of skin as well as skin tones
- Sluggish circulation in small veins of eyelid skin dilates them to cause a “bluish” color
Before you curse your genes and busy schedule, know that dark circles can be both minimized and prevented. To reduce the look of under-eye problems:
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep each night and 8 glasses of water everyday
- Apply sun protection to prevent damage to the skin and minimize puffiness
- Apply Theraderm’s Peptide Repair Eye Cream two times a day
The Peptide Repair Eye Cream reduces the appearance of lines under eyes, dark circles and puffiness. The oil-free formula containing patented Soluble Keratin Peptides helps skin appear firmer and younger without clogging pores. A dab of caffeine in the formula shrinks the size of dilated “bluish” vessels to lessen dark color. It is more beneficial to apply in the morning before makeup and at night before bed.
So pack away that concealer, grab a bottle of Theraderm Peptide Repair Eye Creme and feel your skin become brighter and healthier than ever before. Just click the image below to repair those dark circles today!